I'm a mom of 3 kids, and I love to read and watch movies, and I'm picky about what my kids read and watch.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

BOOK: Darth Paper Strikes Back

Darth Paper Strikes Back
by Tom Angleberger

This sequel to The Strange Case of Origami Yoda is just as fun and clever as the first book.  Once again it's written as a case file with the narrator changing occasionally in order to tell their side of the story.  The story is very clever, partly a mystery, with a surprise ending that no one will see coming.  It's also very positive in that the kids in the story learn good lessons and behave appropriately for their age.  I really appreciate that the book contains nothing offensive. 

And coming later this year, The Secret of the Fortune Wookiee.  Hee hee. 

Recommended for:  Ages 10 and up

No comments:

Post a Comment