I'm a mom of 3 kids, and I love to read and watch movies, and I'm picky about what my kids read and watch.

Friday, August 12, 2011

BOOK: The Miracles of Santo Fico

The Miracles of Santo Fico
by D.L. Smith

I just finished reading this for my book club.  It's a sweet and fun read about love and miracles in the lives of the inhabitants of a tiny village in Tuscany.  There are some interesting characters and plenty of quirkiness, and aside from a smattering of mild language and mildly suggestive moments, nothing offensive. 

It might also get you thinking about miracles, and what constitutes one.  And you might also start to see more in your own life.




P.S.  After reading the book, you might read this article from the author regarding the origins of the story.
P.P.S.  I was surprised to learn that "D.L." is a man.... for some reason I assumed it was a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment