I'm a mom of 3 kids, and I love to read and watch movies, and I'm picky about what my kids read and watch.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

FILM: Knight and Day (2010)

Knight and Day (PG-13)
starring Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz

This is a classic action flick (a la Mission Impossible) with plenty of humor, some language (several uses of the s-word, one f-word), lots of action and violence (mostly just lots of shooting and car chases, not gory, and in fact it's usually humorous, meant to poke fun at action violence), and one suggestive comment.  The chemistry between Cruise and Diaz is great, and they are both very funny.  It's not a great movie, but it's very entertaining, though fairly predictable (I believe it's meant to be, since it's mostly a parody).  It's definitely not for kids, and would be better if edited for language.

No comments:

Post a Comment