I'm a mom of 3 kids, and I love to read and watch movies, and I'm picky about what my kids read and watch.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

BOOK: The Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark

The Kingdom Keepers:  Disney After Dark
by Ridley Pearson

This is the first book in a series about a small group of middle-schoolers who fight real-life Disney movies villains who "come to life" after the Magic Kingdom closes.  It's cute and fun, especially for Disney fans.  I haven't read the rest of the series (it didn't entice me enough to read more), but it was pretty entertaining. 

There is really nothing offensive, though it's probably geared more toward older children and young teens (the age of the characters).  There are some mildly frightening scenes involving the villains (kids in peril and such), but it's all fairly silly and fun, and there is nothing graphic. 

Recommended for:  Ages 10-16

No comments:

Post a Comment