I'm a mom of 3 kids, and I love to read and watch movies, and I'm picky about what my kids read and watch.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

FILM: Inception (2010)

Inception (PG-13, 2010)
starrring Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ellen Page

My husband and I watched this on DVD last night.  I had seen the trailer, and had heard that the plot was confusing, but that was pretty much all I knew.  I didn't have high expectations, but I was looking forward to watching it, since I'm fascinated by dreams.  The plot was a little tricky, and I'm sure children would have a hard time following it, but I didn't have a problem.  The story is compelling, the action is exciting, the characters are interesting, and the concept was actually quite thought-provoking. 


There is a lot of action, some violence (nothing graphic), and a couple of minor uses of profanity, but that's it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment