I'm a mom of 3 kids, and I love to read and watch movies, and I'm picky about what my kids read and watch.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

FILM: Tron: Legacy (2010)

Tron:  Legacy (PG)
starring Jeff Bridges (and some other people I've never heard of)

Jay and I went to see this in Pinetop when we were at the cabin after Christmas.  My expectations were pretty low, so I enjoyed myself.  I never saw the original movie, but Jay brought me up to speed.  We were with my youngest brother and his wife, and my 18-year-old nephew.....none of them were even born when the original debuted. Scary.


[Disney made the "Prince of Persia" video game into a movie, but "Tron" is a Disney movie (about a video game) that was made into a video game.  I don't think that means anything, but I just thought you should know.]

Anyway, it probably won't win any awards, but it's clean and entertaining.  I have to say that some of the special effects were pretty cool.... we all really liked the cool light-stick-transforming-cycle-thingy.  It was awesome.  I want one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment