I'm a mom of 3 kids, and I love to read and watch movies, and I'm picky about what my kids read and watch.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BOOK: Have a New Kid by Friday

Have a New Kid by Friday
by Kevin Leman

A tough, no-nonsense approach to parenting, based on sound principles that really work (though you have to be vigilant... this isn't for the faint of heart or for wimps).  I like how the author doesn't go on and on to fill a book (like many books in the categories of self-help, parenting, relationships, etc.) but gives you straight-forward solutions, plain and simple, in just a few chapters.  You can start employing the principles right away.  The rest of the book is a reference guide so you can look up specific issues (listed alphabetically) and learn how to address them.  Definitely worth reading... and probably good to keep on hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment