I'm a mom of 3 kids, and I love to read and watch movies, and I'm picky about what my kids read and watch.

Monday, March 7, 2011

FILM: Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

Justin Bieber:  Never Say Never (2011)
Rated G

So, I have a 9 year old daughter, and yes I took her to see this movie.  She was thrilled.  I was not.  But I was willing to take her, since none of the guys in our family weren't about to.  My kids listen to the song of the same name constantly, and I sort of like it.

Well, I was pleasantly surprised.  I actually really enjoyed this movie.  Before seeing it I really knew nothing about Justin Bieber except that he was the guy with "the hair," and that every preteen girl in the country is in love with him.... and therefore every preteen (and teen?) boy (except my son) wears his hair the same way.

Now that I know more about "JB" than I thought I ever would, I admit I'm pretty impressed.  He is quite talented and he seems to be pretty down-to-earth.  (Whether he will stay that way is the question.)  He actually has a really difficult and exhausting job, and I would never want to do it. 

Totally clean, very entertaining, and every girl will love it.... and their moms probably won't hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment