I'm a mom of 3 kids, and I love to read and watch movies, and I'm picky about what my kids read and watch.

Monday, April 11, 2011

TV SERIES: Lark Rise to Candleford (2008-2011)

Lark Rise to Candleford
Based on the memoirs of Flora Thompson
(Seasons 1 & 2)

This is the perfect costume-drama/period-series... it just ended its fourth and final (sadly) season.  I devoured season 1 and I'm half-way through season 2 and I'm addicted!  You can't ask for more than this; a wonderful cast of colorful characters, great acting, delightful stories, sweet romances, and plenty of humor.... AND it's clean!

Yes, it's silly that I feel like I know these people personally and I'm so interested in their lives.  I root for them.  I get wrapped up in their sorrows and joys.  And I can't wait to find out what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment